How to invest (individual investors)
If you want to invest on behalf of a trust or company, please contact us at +27 (0)21 950 2168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are investing from a South African bank account, you may require tax clearance from SARS to invest.
- Please ensure that you have the following documents:
- A certified copy of your ID or passport (if you have a South African Smart Card, please make sure you have a clear copy of both the back and the front of the card)
- Two original or certified copies of proof of residential address from two separate sources (not older than 3 months)
- Download and complete the application form.
- Email the completed application form and supporting documents to email@example.com or fax it to +27 (0)86 675 5004.
- Pay the relevant investment amount – the instructions for payment are on page 6 of the application form – and send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +27 (0)86 675 5004.
- Once we have received your completed form, supporting documents and payment, your application will be processed. Please ensure that payment is made shortly after sending the application to avoid delays in the investment.
- Once you have received confirmation that your account has been opened, please arrange to send the original application form and supporting documents to:
Private Bag X8
- We will then courier the documents to the fund administrators in Dublin, Ireland for their records. It’s important to understand that disinvestments will not be allowed unless the administrator has received the original documents.
If you have any queries about the application process, please contact us at +27 (0)21 950 2168 or email@example.com